Check-In: 2:00 pm
Check-Out: 11:00 am
You are welcome to arrive early to enjoy our property; however, availability of rooms cannot be guaranteed until 2 pm.
A deposit of 50 percent of your entire stay is required to hold a reservation. We accept Mastercard, Visa and Discover cards. The deposit cannot be applied to multiple credit cards (for group reservations); however, we are happy to separate the balance upon departure.
The deposit is fully refundable if the reservation is cancelled at least 10 days prior to the arrival date. Guests are responsible for the entire length of stay reserved. All spa services must be cancelled within 48 hours of the treatment time.
In order to maintain our spa environment, guests must be 18 or older. Our friends at Watershed Cabins have great accommodations for families with children.
For the comfort of all our guests, we maintain a quiet time from 10:30 p.m. to 9:00 a.m.
All rooms and common spaces on the property are non-smoking. You may smoke outside your individual unit, if it does not disturb your neighbors.
• Pet fee of $15 per night, per pet applies
• Pets are not allowed on furniture, including beds.
• Evidence of pets on furniture will result in a $200 fine
• Pets are allowed in designated units only
• Pets must be crated if left unattended
• Pets must be leashed at all times
• Pets are not allowed inside the café
• If barking is excessive, you will be asked to kennel your dog
We still have availability for the
2013 season. Make your reservation
$99 nightly, 2 person occupancy
Queen rooms only $79 nightly,
2 person occupancy
Double room / 2 full beds
$119 nightly, 2 person occupancy*
Casual Comfort Suites, our rustic-chic take on coveted N.C. mountains cabin rentals:
• All suites are equipped with kitchenettes (under-counter refrigerator, stove, microwave, coffeemaker and essential cooking utensils).
1 bedroom / 2 beds
$179 nightly, 2 person occupancy*
2 bedroom / 2 or 3 beds
$199 nightly, 2-3 person occupancy*
3 bedroom / 3 beds
$219 nightly, 3 person occupancy*
* Extra person nightly, $15 each
PLEASE NOTE: To preserve our spa resort feel, our rooms are intentionally TV-free.
• Most accommodations have walk-in showers (not bathtubs)
• Complimentary french-press coffee is offered on our cafe; however, we do not provide in-room coffee.
• Daily maid-service is not provided, but is available by request
All rates include daily coffee and pastries; afternoon wine; and use of the outdoor pool (pool open May-September).
Spa services & additional items can be purchased ala carte. For additional savings, consider one of our Spa Packages.
Applicable taxes will be added to all reservations.
Lakeview at Fontana - 2013 Season
Opening day - March 29
Please call us with any additional questions you may have: 800-742-6492